Saturday 27 November 2010

Juice your way to better health!

Jason Vale got me interested in juicing about 3 years ago.  I think he is very inspirational and cannot fail to motivate you into the world of juicing.  The benefits are endless!  He is so passionate about juicing and this comes across in leaps and bounds in all his videos and books.  My family and I juice everyday now, including my 2 year old and it is such a great way to ensure that children get at least 5 a day!  There is no way my children would eat a plate full of spinach, broccoli and celery but juice it - and they love it!!  If you are wanting to try and get more healthy but keep failing I recommend getting a juicer for Christmas!  It is the only gadget that I have ever bought which hasn't ended up in the cupboard in the kitchen with all the other 5 minute wonder appliances! Every morning now, I make up 2 litre bottles, (saves washing up the juicer twice!) put it in a  Sigg flask which apparently keeps it fresher for longer, (bought mine really cheaply second hand on ebay) then I drink over the course of the day.

Jason Vale recommends the Phillips juicer.  I have this one and have also invested in a top of the range masticating juicer which is a lot more fuss but the quality of juice is much better.  It really depends how far you want to go with your new health regime.  I suggest that if you are a beginner and are just trying to get more healthy, to see if you are even going to like juicing and actually stick to it,  then this is definately the juicer to buy.  It is so easy to use, you can literally stuff whole apples, unpeeled pineapple, spinach, whole cucumbers in the top and in 2 seconds you have a juice!

You can buy this juicer that Jason recommends on Amazon for £66.00 or second hand for £49.99  This juicer sells on Jason's website for £79.99.   Read reviews before you buy!

See below for some inspirational videos from Jason advising you which juicer to buy and a couple of other ones just to get you in the mood for juicing!













No comments:

Post a Comment