Saturday 13 July 2013

You can't see it, hear it, smell it or feel it but it's all around us...



Low-level radiation is a silent killer, because we can’t see it, feel it, hear it, taste it, or smell it. I am not talking about just nuclear weapons, but rather the levels of exposure we are continuously exposed to on an every day basis.
When you use a mobile phone your head is absorbing microwave radiation. There is no denying this fact. What can you do? Should you throw out your mobile phone and give up? Ideally yes, but obviously this isn't going to happen.  I am very guilty for talking excessively on my mobile and I have now found out that your cordless telephone in the house is even worse!

Do you have anyone in your family suffering with headaches, sleep problems, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, recurrent infections, fatigue or rashes or unexplained symptoms?

Do you feel you are doing all the right things with your health with a healthy diet, supplements, exercise but still not feeling 100% but can't quite put your finger on it?

Could the missing link be your exposure to electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, baby monitors, WIFI, phone masts and satnavs outside your house?

Mobile phones emit a large burst of microwaves about every 8 minutes when they are switched on, to link to the local mast, so even if you rarely actually use your phone, while you are carrying it with you, you will be getting irradiated every 8 minutes or so, and the microwaves can be detected up to 6 metres away from the phone, so will also be affecting people around you (babies, children etc).

Other sources of this radiation are phone masts, if you can see one from your house you will be getting fairly high levels of radiation.



One might argue that we are exposed to so much radiation in our modern world, why bother trying to neutralise the radiation omitted in your house.  We cannot control what goes on in the outside world but I believe that our bodies and immune systems will be strong enough to deal with all the electromagnetic pollution in the outside world if the 16 or so hours spent at home, particularly when we are asleep, are radiation free. It is particularly important to clean up our sleeping environment as your body has a good chance of recovering from damage/stress from electromagnetic exposure in the daytime, as sleep is when your body heals and repairs.  If however, you are exposed to these stresses at night then your body cannot heal, and symptoms and problems are more likely to result.

You can hire meters for a week from the Healthy House to check out the radiation levels in your home.

Since I started researching the damages of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF), as I was particularly concerned about the effects I was getting from my mobile.  My phone would get extremely hot and so would my ear and the whole side of my face.  This has bothered me for some time but like the rest of us, I simply put it on the bottom of my list of things to do.

Until one day, I came across a card at a seminar that I recently attended, which caught my eye.  It was  about a chip called Green8 that you can insert into your mobile and also your cordless phone which would neutralise the radiation and stop these symptoms from happening.  I then contacted the lady at Bio Protective Systems who is called Bindi.  She is extremely helpful and in fact we spoke several times on the phone for over 3 hours and yes, my ears were definately burning!  I have bought the G8 chip and also a transformer to neutralise the WIFI in our home and there are other products on her website that she sells that she can advise you on.





I urge anybody out there who has a mobile phone to buy one of these products.  If you have children that are constantly chatting relentlessly on their mobile phones or if you are a business person talking all day on your mobile, buy this product NOW.  It will make a huge difference to the negative effects caused by mobile phones in today's societies.  My husband is very skeptical about these products claiming they can neutralise negative effects of radiation but I say, google EMF, do your own research, you are the only person that can take responsibility for your health and you cannot put a price on it.

Don't put your head in the sand any longer!
Also if you are still have a microwave oven, get rid of it!!!!! Especially if you are heating up baby food/milk it it!





No comments:

Post a Comment